• Hi every one

I'm pretty new to html coding, could some one help?

I cannot manage to implement a code: I would like to have a virtual tour with the buttons to change scenes.

At the moment my code is generated automatically by the NORMAL VIRTUAL TOUR droplet, I then managed to implement navigation button on the xml file, and change few setting.

After looking at the sample files downloaded with krpano I still do not understand how to change my code.

Any idea? *question*

Thanks

• Have you looked at the example in the download package, in the virtual tour folder named

scenes-prev-next-buttons

there is code in the xml at the end that does exactly what I believe you are asking for.

Jarred

• Thanks for your post

well I did look at it.

I'm actually more interested to the other option the one called Scenes-with -buttons.

I did look at the code the only problem is that I do not manage to use it.

After I drop my equirectangular Panorama photo in the Virtual Tour Normal droplet I do end up with a virtual tour with the scenes like thumbnail at the bottom left corner.

Now when I try to change the xml code copying the sample code it does always give me an error.

I believe that my biggest problem is that I do not understand where the scenes need to be place and the exact connection to the code itself.

any idea???

Thanks

• Hi,

I'm actually more interested to the other option the one called Scenes-with -buttons.

in that example there are just buttons (made with the textfield plugin) that do a loadscene() call with the scene name, that's all,

to do that define the buttons outside the <scene> tags and add a keep="true" to their definition,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!