changing the alignment of loopings

• I`m trying to change the alignment of loopings - I can with the loaderbar but not the circle.

Its too annoying in the centre and just want it in the bottom right (with a x=30)

Any Ideas??

Cheers

John *thumbup*

• you can move it... but not with the precision you are looking for.

http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/#progress

loopings(color,points,size,bigpoint,smallpoint,glowcolor,glowwidth,xpos,ypos)

xpos and ypos can be set as 0 - 1 (0% - 100%)

So, to get it down in the lower right corner you'd have something like this...

Code
    <progress showload="none" showwait="loopings(0xFFFFFF,15,15,0,0,0xFFFFFF,8,0.98,0.96)" />

All other settings are the default in that sample.

I don't know why there was a difference in the syntax used for locating the loopings / showwait and the bar / showload... I could see it to be beneficial if they were the same syntax (using origin, x, y).

• I don't know why there was a difference in the syntax used for locating the loopings / showwait and the bar / showload... I could see it to be beneficial if they were the same syntax (using origin, x, y).

I know it not very optimal at the moment ,
    the different syntax is because this is a part of a very early version of krpano,
    but there will some improvements here soon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!