Devices for hotspots

• I was going to make a demo for a client which shows how you can implement a hotspot popup on the iPad to compensate for the lack of resolution.
    Then I discovered that you can not do it.
    Only Plugins are supported for the devices settings. Is there some special reason for this?

This is not good. You should of course be able to make hotspots on the HTML5 panos without showing them on desktops/flash.

Is there some work around for this .

Hans

• Sorry I was wrong Hotspots are supporting the devices setting.

This should be better defined in the documentation because if you look for the devices settings you see it in combination with plugins without any reference to hotspots.
    Unless you go to the hotspots documentation you get the impression that it is only for plugins.
    And why does plugin come first. The documentation seems to have no alphabetic order which makes it difficult to browse.

Devices should have it own place in the references where it explains that both plugins and hotspots are supported.
    Also you have to place it in the actual hotspot tag.
    You can not use it within the styles tags which was what I did first before I searched for it.

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!