iPhone / iPad Version not available! Why?

• Hi Guys.

Trying to play with the new version of KRpano (1.0.8.12) and create new tours for the iphone and ipad. But everytime I do this I get the message "iPhone / iPad Version not available!" Why is this the case? My test URL is as follows: http://goo.gl/xv5yu

The steps I follow are:

1. Downloaded the new KRpano files and tools folder.
    2. Places my license in the folder.
    3. Drap my pano jpg onto: MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet
    4. Not changed anything and placed all files onto my server.

What am I missing here? Im sure this the safe process I used to follow with the old KRpano files.

Cheers
    Michael

• Hi,

the used (and in the tour1.js embedded) krpanoiphone.js is too old - it is from version 1.0.8.11,
    it must be also from version 1.0.8.12 (like the swfkrpano.js and krpano.swf),

try downloading the krpano tools again and extract it to a new folder to have a fresh and tools package where everything is up to date,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the help... Im not getting far with this at all. Do I need a new license files then? I have taken the following steps with no luck

1. Downloaded the new tools folder 1.0.8.12
    2. Placed my original license into the tools folder
    3. Dragged my JPG over the Multires droplet.

Still have the same issue?

So it seems the license files are creating the problem. Is that the case and how to I update these?

Cheers
    Michael

• The license files have not changed. Try getting a fresh copy from the license zip file you got the licenses in. Make sure both krpano.license and also the iPhone license are in the tools folder. Depending on when you bought your license, you may also have a tools license. This was later bundled into the krpano.license. The licenses themselves!! Have you changed the config files in any way? Are the mobile images being generated?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!