Export panorama to vidéo

• Hi,

One of my client wants the same result as a krpano panorama but with a vidéo (panorama with rotation, hotspots, script, ...).
    It seems that there is no convenient solution to export a panorama to a high quality vidéo (fullscreen, good fps).

I think I have found a solution but I don't know if it can be used with krpano or not.
    An actionscript code is given here : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8403…-flash-as-jpegs

Can anyone tell me if this code can be used to create a plugin or something else to export screenshots in order to create a vidéo (with virtualdub for example).
    If yes, is it possible to intercept tweening event in krpano ?

Thank you

A.L.

• Yes, you should use a video capturing software. You could use a krpano script to plan the whole animation. This is how I always done it. To make it more easy, place invisible hotspots with a clear name on POI's and use looktohotspot(hotspotname); These hotspots can be placed using the editor. That way if you alter the path, you dont have to alter your code, since krpano looks up the coordinates automaticly of that hotspot.

OT:
    Although the script might work, you need a php file to write the jpg to the server, and you need to do that 25/30 times a second. Im not even sure if it would be possible (since on a good line 100ms for a POST to the server would not be fast enough, so it should be done asynchronisly, multiple posts at the same time and not waiting for a callback).

• Hi,

The problem with screen capture softwares, is that the panoramic view has a high resolution. With a computer having a standard configuration, it's not possible to run the scene while making screenshots. The software will miss some pictures.

With a flash script, the scene will be slowed down while saving pictures so no part will be missing.

I know that a video can't be interactive, in my scene, hotspots are automaticaly shown when hlookat and vlookat are near the hotspot position.

A.L.

• So. as i said a plugin of After effect called trapcode Horizon is the best way. it's not too hard working on it if you are a beginner. i've tried pano2movie too but not happy with it and forgot all the screen capture things. Trapcode Horizon is the best. believe me on that. here is some example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juPDMmNzxh8

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!