• Hi there,

I'm making a template for a virtual tour of houses. (with hotspots, thumbs and map)
    For an appartement is isn't that complicated.

But what I want is:
    - house with 2 or more levels
    - when visiting level 1 you only see the thumbs and the map from that level
    - when changing level, the thumbs and map have to changing automatically

Should I just make two separate virtual tours ?
    So when I click on 'level 2' it opens another html ..?

All suggestions are welcome !

Cheers,
    =servaas=

• hi VN2011..

Thanks again for your reaction.
    but.. 'make an action that changes the urls and on clicks for each'.. sounds pretty easy.... but I don't know where to start.. *blink*

I understand that behind the hotspot that goes upstairs their have to be several actions, like open scene, change the plan, hide/show thumbnails.. but for the moment I don't have a clou how to write this *whistling*

Can you give a little example code, just to have an idea...?

thanks a ton in advance !

Cheers,
    =servaas=

• here is all of the code for that tour. man looking back at the code it is terrible. i have learned so much since those days. the way i did it there was the long hard way. it could be much more efficient if i was to redo that actions. that was once of my very first jobs almost 2 years ago now.

http://www.virtualnorthland.com/panos/flagship…/frontdrive.xml

these are the 2 actions used to move up and down. i obviosly have 2 maps in the upper right. i make map1 invisible and then make map 2 visible then manunally change the attributes of 2 of the spots to what they need to be to line up with map2. then the reverse actions sets it all back the way it was. that IS NOT the way i would do it today. i would have 1 map plugin and when going upstairs change the url of the map plugin to the second map then they both dont have to be loaded at the same time and toggle the visibility.

new code would be with 1 map plugin.

even that is the long way I would really do it another way but that would be very hard to explain.

• hi again,

I had some busy times but I'm back on the level track *smile*

I played around with the code and actually I think that I've figured out an easier solution
    Just use the first parts of the codes.

To hide/show the spots you can change the settings of 'parent' into map or map2.

Next issue, hide/show the thumbnails *smile*
    *g*

=servaas=

• Hi!
    To separate of levels scenes thumbs in one tour xml you can use this plugin

<thumbnails name="thumbs_level1"
    >
    </thumbnails>

<thumbnails name="thumbs_level2"
    >
    </thumbnails>

And you can manipulate thumbnails by plugin[thumbs_level1]
    for example
    set(plugin[thumbs_level1].visible,false);
    set(plugin[thumbs_level2].visible,true);

will hide thumbs_level1 thumbs and shows thumbs_level2 thumbs.

Current scene in thumbnails will mark automaticly.
    It's posible to make tab switcher for thumbs (level1, level2 etc.)

May be it can help

Andrey *thumbup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!