TIMELAPSE - Fade/Transition images on Rotate (forward/backward) ???

• Does anyone have any code they can share, sell, or create (for hire) wherein I can add a list of pano images (any #) into a tour as a variable so that, as the tour pans around to a specific range ( "ath?") every 360 degrees, it transitions into the next image within a specified number of degrees (ie 10-30)? Rotating 'backwards" reloads the previous scene (or any scene in reverse order) at the coordinates as well. Rotating through ALL images repeats the sequence, forwards or backwards.

I'm trying to put some wedding pictures together where I had taken multiple shots from a single point throughout the day and I'm just not good enough at programming to handle even this small task.

Thanks,

Tony
    Example. Opening scene autorotates counter clockwise. Five (5) degrees before it returns to its starting position (ath zero), it begins to fade into the next scene. By the time it reaches 0 ath (360 degree mark) it is half way transitioned, by the time it rotates another 5 degree's, it is fully transitioned. Reversing direction would load the previous scene or the next scene in the list "reverse chronology". Loading a new scene can only begin upon "entering" the zone from a certain direction.

• anybody out there?

Does anyone have any code they can share, sell, or create (for hire) wherein I can add a list of pano images (any #) into a tour as a variable so that, as the tour pans around to a specific range ( "ath?") every 360 degrees, it transitions into the next image within a specified number of degrees (ie 10-30)? Rotating 'backwards" reloads the previous scene (or any scene in reverse order) at the coordinates as well. Rotating through ALL images repeats the sequence, forwards or backwards.

I'm trying to put some wedding pictures together where I had taken multiple shots from a single point throughout the day and I'm just not good enough at programming to handle even this small task.

Thanks,

Tony
    Example. Opening scene autorotates counter clockwise. Five (5) degrees before it returns to its starting position (ath zero), it begins to fade into the next scene. By the time it reaches 0 ath (360 degree mark) it is half way transitioned, by the time it rotates another 5 degree's, it is fully transitioned. Reversing direction would load the previous scene or the next scene in the list "reverse chronology". Loading a new scene can only begin upon "entering" the zone from a certain direction.

it will be a good solution. i'd like to insert hyperlapse as transiction beetween a pano and onother.

• I don't think I can make the code for you right now but I did something like this years ago I think w/ the vitual tour editor http://www.krpano.com/plugins/vtoureditor/#top that lets you change panoramas from within the pano. I don't have the code for this anymore. Maybe someone else on the forum can be more help.

You can also look at what people have done w/ screensavers, http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…saver#post17339 to see if that fulfills you needs.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!