Another dummy question!

• I have been working on a really nice navigation panel but of course with my basic knowlage it's kinda hard to complete it so I will ask for some more help from you guys and later I will share ;o) (klaus can even add it to the 1.0.8.14 official release... hehe)

My issue is... I have plug-in on over state to pop up and hide from the right edge of the screen. At some point when you click to tween and open up more. The problem is that when its all outside on the stage and I decide to move my mouse away from it... the entire plug-in goes back to it's first state.

How I want it to be... I want it in the begin when you over the plug-in to pop up only the area I want... after you click to rise more... and somehow disable "onout" state and turn it into "onclick_b" state so I can keep the entire plug-in out as long as I want nomatter where my mouse is. After I click again to go back to the first state and start the same thing over.

My work process... at first I used only one image to do this and after I saw the problem I decided to split the images to two and have (onover and onout) state only to the first image and keep the other image for the rest of the animation. It all went fine until i started the animation. Everything went sooo wrong and I decided to use parrent so I can keep the animation good but when I used parrent my image went on the top and I had to ask you for some sort of zorder couple of days ago. Obviously you can't put anything behind the parrent (of course that's why it's parrent). So i'm back in the begin with one image trying to disable "onout" state when all the animation is finished.

Any solutions?

Best,
    Nikola Totuhov

p.s. I'm sorry for not sharing any of my source or work but I want to put it first on my webpage and after share it with you... I know you guys are great and you will make my code better than ever after I share it but still... I want to keep the first impression good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!