It only shows one plugin (an swf object rotation file) despite it loads three

• Hi all!

Thank you very much in advance for helping me here!

This is a silly problem which I hope it has a very easy solution.

virtual tour

xml file

So I have a single scene with 3 info spots which display 3 different object rotation when the corresponding hotspot is clicked.
    The object rotation are 3 swf files that I load using the addplugin command (although I have also tried adding them using the traditional <plugin> tags).

Using firebug I can see that all 3 swf files upload indeed, but only one is displayed, the first one to be loaded, which, by the way, can be any of them. It will be certainly the only one that is displayed.

Here you can see a version of the virtual tour with the plugins showing up as soon as they load.

virtual tour

You can see that the first object will be displayed as soon as it loads. Then, every time a new object finish to be loaded, the first object flicks.

So what am I doing wrong? This is driving me crazy *blink*

Cheers!

• Thanks for your reply Sachagriffin,

I added traces for the url, alpha, and visible both, at the beginning and in the show info box action.
    Everything looks ok to me, but still have the same problem. Only the first one to be loaded is shown:

Virtual tour, and check the traces in the console.

VN2011, I haven't added the removeplugin thing yet, but I will post here how is going on when It's done.

Any other ideas how to solve this mystery?

Cheers

• I still haven't given up with this example!!!
    I have some hints that will help to isolate the problem...

virtual tour and xml

So in this example above I have replaced the swf files for jpg. As you can see they are all displayed.
    Now the exactly same example using swf files:

virtual tour and xml

Again, it only displays the file that loads first!!!

Hence it is something to do with the flash files. The question is what's wrong?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Cheers

• when you click the X to close the first object have it removeplugin(object_%1). see if that helps the others load.

have you tried to completely remove the object from the stage and not just make it invisible yet? are your plugins written in AS3? i have used some that were AS2 and they show up but act very strangely. because the jpegs work it has nothing to do with your code its got soemthing to do with the way the plugins are interacting with krpano. that in the flash code somethign i know not much about.

• Hi again!

I have tried adding and removing the swf files one by one using 'addplugin' and 'removeplugin', but no luck

Virtual tour

Some improvement, although. I replaced my original flash files for a different ones and it works.

Virtual tour

You can see all the three things at the left, centre and right.

So it seems it is a problem with the flash files after all. I tried to find out if the object rotations are as2 or as3 based but I couldn't find out.

What a shame!
    I will have to find out a different way to generate these swf files, because I don't think there is nothing I can do to solve this krpano bug... or can I?

Cheers!

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!