Why no iffullscreen

• Wen loading a new tour with new xml I had to use the IGNOREKEEP to make everything work.

Everything works except for the fullscreen buttons as they will not change when you already are in fullscreen.

I assumed that it might be a a command for iffullscreen but it isn't.
    I have to go around this by creating an extra command on all the menu items that opens the new xml.

Or is there something I can change in the standard fullscreen event.

Hans

• TRy with events

Code
    <events	onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,false); set(plugin[closefs].visible,true); "
    	        onexitfullscreen ="set(plugin[openfs].visible,true);  set(plugin[closefs].visible,false); "/>

Well as I said thats the default one I have but that is actually the problem.
    As I have to load a new tour with all xml while you already are in fullscreen it does not work of course.
    When you load the new one it just loads the enter fullscreen button.

The individual tours also has to work from a html page also.

Hans

• Hi,

for such case, where each pano as own UI and and own fullscreen buttons/elements,
    you could also use the "onloaded" event and check there for the "fullscreen" variable,

and/or to simplify that do it via a style:

Code
    <style name="fullscreenonly" visible="false" onloaded="if(fullscreen, set(visible,true), set(visible,false));" />
    <style name="windowonly" visible="false" onloaded="ifnot(fullscreen, set(visible,true), set(visible,false));" />

and add the "fullscreenonly" and "windowonly" styles to the buttons/elements which should differ between fullscreen and normal mode:

Code
    <plugin name="exitfsbutton" ... style="fullscreenonly" />
    <plugin name="enterfsbutton" ... style="windowonly" />

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!