krpano 1.0.8 beta 7

• the question to me is. will krprotet ever be able to encrypt multilple xml's or is this the solution using scenes? if in the future we can encrypt all xmls i myself will not be converting my finished work into scene's. however is that is not going to happen and the scene is the fix because we cannot excrypt multiple xmls then we all better start converting if we want to protect our work.

• Hi Klaus,
    very hard work. *rolleyes*

And my question. Is Highsharp changed or lost in this beta 7?.
    Also, I was testing beta 6 and it seemed that after change from a initial view with HIGHSHARP to full screen view, mode is changed from HIGHSHARP to HIGH, and when I come back to normal view mode keeps HIGH.
    I don't know if I am crazy. *wacko*

Best Regards. *sleeping*

• I have converted to scenes already - the first thing I did.

If you know FPP coding - this was the best (and quickest way)

You can create better templates with one xml.

KLAUS - I don`t think scenes work with krprotect?????

Cheers

John

Edited once, last by flash360 (April 7, 2009 at 8:11 AM).

• Wen i use old swfkrpanomousewheel.js file work. I found this differences Line 5:

Code
    function krpmw_re(){var i=0;var cnt=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances.length;for(i=0;i<cnt;i++){var objid=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances[i].so.getAttribute('id');var obj=document[objid];if(obj){if (!SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.overobj){SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.overobj=objid;}if(SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isSafari && !SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isMac){if(obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix){obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix();}}else{obj.onmouseover=krpmw_ove;obj.onmouseout=krpmw_oue;}}}}

function krpmw_re(){var i=0;var cnt=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances.length;for(i=0;i<cnt;i++){var objid=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances[i].so.getAttribute('id');var obj=document[objid];if(obj){if(SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isSafari && !SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isMac){if(obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix){obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix();}}else{obj.onmouseover=krpmw_ove;obj.onmouseout=krpmw_oue;}}}}
  • Hi.

We test the just new version.
    We are delighted the huge quantity of the possibility of the new version.

While starting pluginu mask we came on the problem.

This is the example.

Click on the mask example, and in the hotspot.

link.

While passing to the next panorama the virtual tour crashes. Plugin mask does not work correctly.
    We tested on two versions Flash 10, on two computers. Coding in Kpprotect does not help. He does not work swf and exe.

Does someone know what can be the cause?

Regards

Pablo & Pietero
    spacerywirtualne.pl team

p.s. We have version 10,0,22,87 and 10,0,12,36 installed

• Hi Klaus, very useful new features, good job!

About krprotect, I noticed that when .jpg tile are embedded into the big protected pano.swf the pano.swf seems to still need for the .jpeg files and give error if they aren't there i.e. if I have 6 cubic faces of 1 mb each the resulting protected pano.swf is over 6 mb large as one expects but still want the jpegs and gives error if they are missing. I used 1.0.8. beta 7 - win.

Dorin

• Hi.

Would like to know the answer to this question as well. Because it is A LOT of work to convert our current multiple XML virtual tours over to scenes using just one XML file with all the panoramas included.

And would the performance be better and faster to put entire tours in ONE scene ?

So to convert or not to convert, that is the question. *huh*

using scenes is just a new more possibility
    there is no performance advantage or disadvantage,

it can be used for tours for example to have all in one place
    and make the linking between the panos more clear,

the question to me is. will krprotet ever be able to encrypt multilple xml's or is this the solution using scenes? if in the future we can encrypt all xmls i myself will not be converting my finished work into scene's. however is that is not going to happen and the scene is the fix because we cannot excrypt multiple xmls then we all better start converting if we want to protect our work.

the current beta 7 kprotect tool is already able to embed multilple xml's,
    encrypting of external files will come with the next beta,

And my question. Is Highsharp changed or lost in this beta 7?.
    Also, I was testing beta 6 and it seemed that after change from a initial view with HIGHSHARP to full screen view, mode is changed from HIGHSHARP to HIGH, and when I come back to normal view mode keeps HIGH.
    I don't know if I am crazy. *wacko*

I know that Flash sometimes doesn't apply the sharpen filter for some time, but I don't why yet...
    especially in Flash10 and im fullscreen mode, it seems to be a flash issue, but I will try to find something...

KLAUS - I don`t think scenes work with krprotect?????

scenes should work also with tool kprotect, there is no reason why not...

here some notes about thhe current kprotect tool (beta7):

NOTE 1 - the kprotect tool parses the embedded xml files and tries to find all
    references to external files and embeddeds them also, but it's not always possible
    to find all files, then the missing files must be added manually with the "Add File(s)" Button,

NOTE 2 - tiled and multiresolution images are not automatically embedded,
    but it's also possible to add the tiles manually,

• About krprotect, I noticed that when .jpg tile are embedded into the big protected pano.swf the pano.swf seems to still need for the .jpeg files and give error if they aren't there i.e. if I have 6 cubic faces of 1 mb each the resulting protected pano.swf is over 6 mb large as one expects but still want the jpegs and gives error if they are missing. I used 1.0.8. beta 7 - win.

Hi, this can be a path problem, the embedded files are referenced by the same path like
    in the original xml,
    if the original xml file works, then the embedded should work too,

can you post the original xml file?
    were the pano images added automatically in the kprotect tool after adding the xml?

best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus - You are amazing. *thumbsup*

In few days we are starting with project Virtual City (You watched the version of the project).

I can not in the night sleep by You, I only sit before the computer and continually panoramas and Krpano, panoramas and Krpano. *wink*
    My wife already give up *wink* . Krpano be able to very strongly get involved. I will not advise anything on this.

He, he.

Amazing. I also sit in the night today...

Good luck.

• Awesome update Mr Klaus....

anyway.. can this been implement in onclick, onover or onhover script... put sound into it.. so when click any icon, we can hear the sound 'click'...
    it would be a great feature in the next update...

btw the 3d sound are MARVELLIOUSCIOUS!!!! haha

• Hi, this can be a path problem, the embedded files are referenced by the same path like
    in the original xml,
    if the original xml file works, then the embedded should work too,

can you post the original xml file?
    were the pano images added automatically in the kprotect tool after adding the xml?

best regards,
    Klaus

The .xml is a very basic one, but if a big swf is produced, the jpegs are in it, I guess it should read the jpegs from swf, path shouldn't be an issue after it managed to put the files into the big swf, the path for putting the jpegs were read from that very xml.

the .xml follows

cheers,

Dorin

• Klaus,

I have 2 issues to report:

The DEC function seems to be broken:

Code
    <action name="testcase">
    		set(tst, 200);
    		trace(tst before: , tst);
    		dec(tst, 180);
    		trace(tst after: , tst);
    	</action>

the variable tst will be set to -10000000000
    Note that doing a 'inc -180' or a 'sub' will work as expected...

The other issue is that the comparison operators '==' and 'EQ' always evaluate to 'false':

Code
    <action name="testcase">
    		set(tst, 200);
    		trace(tst : , tst);
    		if(tst EQ 200, trace(Test true), trace(Test false));
    	</action>

Will always trace False...

Tnx for looking at this.

• Wen i use old swfkrpanomousewheel.js file work. I found this differences Line 5:

Code
    function krpmw_re(){var i=0;var cnt=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances.length;for(i=0;i<cnt;i++){var objid=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances[i].so.getAttribute('id');var obj=document[objid];if(obj){if (!SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.overobj){SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.overobj=objid;}if(SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isSafari && !SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isMac){if(obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix){obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix();}}else{obj.onmouseover=krpmw_ove;obj.onmouseout=krpmw_oue;}}}}

function krpmw_re(){var i=0;var cnt=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances.length;for(i=0;i<cnt;i++){var objid=SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.instances[i].so.getAttribute('id');var obj=document[objid];if(obj){if(SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isSafari && !SWFkrpanoMouseWheel.isMac){if(obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix){obj.enable_mousewheel_js_bugfix();}}else{obj.onmouseover=krpmw_ove;obj.onmouseout=krpmw_oue;}}}}

Hi,

the upper one was the newer one,
    was this the one that doesn't work?

• The DEC function seems to be broken:

Code
    <action name="testcase">
     set(tst, 200);
     trace(tst before: , tst);
     dec(tst, 180);
     trace(tst after: , tst);
    </action>

the variable tst will be set to -10000000000
    Note that doing a 'inc -180' or a 'sub' will work as expected...

Hi,
    thanks! you're right!
    the default min/max limits were swapped for dec()

this would be the documentation for inc() and dec():

Code
    inc(var, byvalue*, maxvalue*, minvalue*);
    dec(var, byvalue*, minvalue*, maxvalue*);

the "var" will be increased by "byvalue",
    and if the "maxvalue" will be reached then it will be automatically
    set to "minvalue", or if the "minvalue" will be reached then it will be set
    to "maxvalue",
    (the can be used to loop the value through in a defined range)

the default values are:
    byvalue = 1
    minvalue = -10000000000
    maxvalue = +10000000000

and this min/max values were swapped
    I will upload today a fixed version,

The other issue is that the comparison operators '==' and 'EQ' always evaluate to 'false':

Code
    <action name="testcase">
     set(tst, 200);
     trace(tst : , tst);
     if(tst EQ 200, trace(Test true), trace(Test false));
    </action>

Will always trace False...

there is no "EQ" operator (I will add one )
    but this should work:

Code
    if(tst == 200, trace(Test true), trace(Test false));

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!