You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kimblarsen

Beginner

• "kimblarsen" started this thread

Occupation: digital artist, production designer, architect, photographer

Friday, November 7th 2008, 11:43am

How to embed the krpano.swf into another flash presentation?

Hi, we are trying to embed the krpanow.swf into another Flash presentation but nothing happens. We use this command:

stop();
probe1.loadMovie("krpano-1.0.7_barcode1/krpano.swf");

help greatly appreciated, thanks! 8)

Kim,
Kim Baumann Larsen
Placebo Effects | 3d photo film design

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 3:04pm

Hi,

loading krpano into other flash apps is currently not possible,
but I have planned this feature for the 1.0.9 release.

regards,
Klaus

kimblarsen

Beginner

• "kimblarsen" started this thread

Occupation: digital artist, production designer, architect, photographer

Monday, November 10th 2008, 10:57am

Ok, thanks. You don't happen to have a tentative timeschedule for your next releases?

Regards,
Kim
Kim Baumann Larsen
Placebo Effects | 3d photo film design

Friday, December 26th 2008, 5:24pm

Hello.
I don't create a new thread because my question is about this subject

i wanted to know if someone have already test to put Pano2vr swf into a flash presentation, for a website header for example, and in the content of the website, a krpano.swf.
I've tested it, but when i put krpano & pano2vr in the same page, there are some 'bugs'. The Pano2vr swf (who's integrated in my flash presentation) take a strange size (=he's reduced a lot), and become awful :o

i taked two screenshots:
pano2vr only: http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beforexk2.jpg
pano2vr + krpano: http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afterkh2.jpg

If you have an idea...

Thanks!
*tongue*

Saturday, December 27th 2008, 11:28pm

i wanted to know if someone have already test to put Pano2vr swf into a flash presentation, for a website header for example, and in the content of the website, a krpano.swf.
I've tested it, but when i put krpano & pano2vr in the same page, there are some 'bugs'. The Pano2vr swf (who's integrated in my flash presentation) take a strange size (=he's reduced a lot), and become awful :o

Hi, this looks like a HTML problem?
do you have a online example?

best regards,
Klaus

Sunday, December 28th 2008, 4:56am

After a lot of tests, i've found that the problem where in my .fla, and not from krpano
I'll post the code and some explainations when succeed to debug it. it can be useful for some people :P
Thanks anyway for your answer