Minimum requirements

• Do you have any evidence what is the minimum requirement for a computer to run an automated tour in fullscreen mode (graphics card, memory, etc. on WIN, 1280 x 960). I am asking because a customer seems to have trouble running one of my tours on his touchscreen computer while it works perfectly on any of mine.

Thanks in advance
    Jürgen

• Hard to say, because all tours are different, Some tours run on a phone of just 600mhz and 256ram, while others run difficult on a quadcore with 8gb ram. If you have flash10 then its handy to have a good gpu while flash 9 is more cpu dependent.

How you set up the xml, if you have lots of assets(video, sound, images), the size of your tiles, etc all count

But perhaps your client has a virus which eats all the memory.

In general I think 1.6ghz pc, with 2gb ram would be minimal, 2.4ghz + 4gb ram would be smooth.

a big performance boost would be setting the display.fps on 30 instead of 60. movequality on low, stillqual on high, details 24-32 and no usage of onviewchange.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!