[bug?] Processor use in displaying flat panorama

• I noticed a strange processor use when a small (i.e. smaller than the width of the displaying windows) flat panorama is displayed with krpano. The processors are continuously used at medium charge !!

To obtain this I just drop a flat panorama of 1600pxl large into MAKE PANO (FLAT) droplet.bat

The processor charge disappear when switching to an other Internet tab or when the width of the displaying windows become smaller than the pano size.

• Hi,

thanks for reporting that problem and yes, that is a bug!
    it will be fixed in the next release,

the problem here was - there are two viewing limits:

• first the viewing range because of the flat pano, here the fov will be corrected/limited to fit the image in the viewing range
    • and then the zoom limited because of the small fovmin or maxpixelzoom setting together with the small image (compared to the window size), here the fov will be corrected/limited again,

and these both limits who were correcting/limiting the current fov value will keep doing that endless and so the pano keeps refreshing/redrawing even when there was no real change in the pano,

that means this happens only when a flat or partial pano was used and the zoom is at the outer range limit the pano image itself is smaller than the viewing window (but in the next versions that will be fixed),

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!