stoptween with interpolation (XML Thumbnail-Scroller)?

• Hi folks,

I kinda sick of all these flash-thumbnail scrollers which always have some flaws and so I start to write my own in XML. Everything works great so far, but there is one thing I just can´t get to work, smoothing the stoptween-function *unsure*

Is there a way to NOT stop the tween abrupt but fade the tweening out, but still using the stoptween-tag?

Here´s the code:
    ifnot(mouse.x LT midminus, ifnot(mouse.x GT midplus, stoptween(plugin[scrollbar].x)));
    This works just fine to stop the scrollbar if the mouse is in the center-area of the screen, but it would be even better if it would stop smooth.

Thanks and best regards,
    Nupsi

• Hi,

instead of stoptween() you could use the tween() function again with the value where the tween should stop,
    calling a tween() again for a variable will stop the tween that was running before for it,

so making a smooth stop would be possible, but you would need to know / to calculate when and where the tween should stop...

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!