kmakemultires 1.0.8 linux version GLIBC_2.4 not found ... vs kmakemultires 1.0.6.1

• I have developed a plugin that uses Krpano tools on Windows from command line with kmakemultires and works fine, getting folder with all the tiles, xml, previews, swf, controls... perfect!, but when uploaded my content to the web server on Linux, using the Linux Krpano tools 1.0.8 latest version, don't work because the linux server has lib glibc version 2.3.6 and the kmakemultires requires glibc version 2.4. I have no possibility to install glibc 2.4 in server because would have to hire a dedicated server and install everything from 0, so I downloaded the linux Krpano tools 1.0.6.1 and i'm trying to use the kmakemultires but this version of tools does not supports the argument panotype= flat and when i use "kmakemultires image.jpg" I get the error: "not a pano image", because i want to use for any type of image, pano or not.

My questions are:
    1. Is it possible to get a version of linux Krpano tools running with glibc 2.3.6
    ?
    2. Using the Krpano tools 1.0.6.1, how I can use the kmakemultires with flat images?.

I bought the license and I can not use the tool in my server... Would appreciate any help.

Greetings.

• sorry, my knowledge of linux are basic.

I modified my plugin and the file kmakemultires.config to use linux version 1.0.6.1 kmakemultires and merge with other files .swf, .js, .xml tags... from krpano tools result from version 1.0.8, and i can get a result satisfactory, but i can't use kmakemultires 1.0.6 for flat panos that are not in proportion 2:1... i get the error:

kmakemultires 1.0.1 (krpano.com - krpanotools 1.0.6.1)

inputfiles:

- jpeg or tiff images (only 8bit RGB and RGBA supported)
    - spherical panorama images (aspect ratio 2:1)
    - or six cube side images (aspect ratio 1:1)

can i use kmakemultires or other tool that not use glibc 2.4 to get tiles for a non aspect radio 2:1 image?

Thanks...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!