How view plugins or textfield on a tour in others xml if not to overload the index.

• on a tour I can not put into a secondary XML plugin as a button, because it is not if not in main index, as could be put so as not to overload the index with information from many texts? because the charges all at the beginning.

I do not know if I explained, I want to make an informative tour of a church chapel explaining each, and the index is very large.

• on a tour I can not put into a secondary XML plugin as a button, because it is not if not in main index, as could be put so as not to overload the index with information from many texts? because the charges all at the beginning.

I do not know if I explained, I want to make an informative tour of a church chapel explaining each, and the index is very large.

Huh?! i could not decipher what the question was I am sorry.

• If you want to keep your main xml file small / manageable you can use "include url"...

http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/#include

Here's a sample of where I've done that before...

... in this example I didn't load a pano image... just filled the screen with a map and textbox.

The included xml's are parsed as if they were part of the main xml file.

• hello
    i create file text.xml with code ( krpano-1.0.7\examples\textfield\textfield.xml ) :

then i paste <include url="text.xml" /> in this file tour.xml ( this is the first file ...so.addVariable("pano", "tour.xml"); ... )
    and it is working
    but if i paste <include url="text.xml" /> in other file (1.xml) , not first file ( ..so.addVariable("pano", "tour.xml"); ..) it does not work

• then i paste <include url="text.xml" /> in this file tour.xml ( this is the first file ...so.addVariable("pano", "tour.xml"); ... )
    and it is working
    but if i paste <include url="text.xml" /> in other file (1.xml) , not first file ( ..so.addVariable("pano", "tour.xml"); ..) it does not work

Hi,

this depends how you load the other xml files,
    e.g. when the KEEPALL or KEEPLUGINS flags is set on the loadpano() call,
    the <plugin> tags from the new xml are not loaded,

have a look here:
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadpano

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!