You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

irfander

Beginner

• "irfander" started this thread

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 9:50pm

Custom Plugin for KrpanoJS and Need some sample

Hi,
I have develop custom krpano plugin with flash and as3, Is there any possible to create the same look of plugin with html and javascript for krpanoJs
so i can view it on ipad and iphone?

Is there anyone have online sample of developing custom plugin and embbed it on krpanoJs?
I need an enlightenment ;-)
Virtualpano Studio
360 VR Tours for Professional Presentation

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "irfander" (Oct 12th 2011, 11:47am)

Tourvista

Intermediate

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 12:38am

Hello there!

Yes, I was just about to post a very similar question when I saw yours.

I'm quite curious about the js plugin interface as well. I've read the documentation and I've tried to do some things with it, but I couldn't even add a single graphic *cry*
Taking a look at the official js plugins source (like the combobox) didn't bring any light either.

I'm sure that having access to more examples will definitely help to get a grip.

I'm not asking for a full tutorial or a javascript master class. A quick look to the source code of very basic interface would do for me *smile*

Thank you very much in advance!