Camera movement events

• I have a scene that has a lot of distorted image hotspots placed. It makes the movement kind of choppy when a user tries to move around the panorama. I'm attempting to solve this by having all the hotspots fade out and stay invisible while moving, then fade back in when the movement is complete.

I have two questions related to what I'm trying to do.

1. Is it possible for me to delay the pano movement from user interaction until the fade is complete? I've tried variations of the following with no luck:

Code
    set(control.usercontrol, "off");
    tween(hotspot.alpha, 0, 1.5, easeOutQuad, set(control.usercontrol, "all");set(hotspot.visible, false););

2. Is there a way to determine when the pano has stopped moving if control.mousetype is set to "moveto", since acceleration keeps the pano moving after the user has released the mouse button?

Thanks.

• Hi,
    Before using krpano I worked with TourWeaver to make virtual tours, the default actions were easy and I could customize a buttoms skin.

I wonder if i can make buttoms to go forward and back through the panos in a VT.(next scene, previous scene)
    If so how can I do it???

Edited once, last by manigordo (October 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!