• We welcome you to virtual walk in the city of Mikkeli, Finland. The service covers the city center's area, sight-seeings and local stores. Tour will be expanded to other locations like museums and more stores. The shops have possibility to add special offers in panoramas so it's worth to keep an eye on them! :)

Visit Mikkeli here:

Key features of the tour are:

• 37 High quality HDR-panoramas from the city center area
    • more sight-seeing places like museums will be added shortly
    • local stores, businesses and shopping centers
    • specific menu where stores are listed by category
    • Google map for easy navigation between places
    • sharing in Facebook, Twitter and email
    • support for three languages for main menus
    • support for idevices and newest android devices with flash
    • unique offer system for all the participants of the project to set up to three special offers in their panorama and have free hands to do so. This means every store can set offers any time they want. This benefits the stores and give more value for the visitors to see available places in the city and then go there for real because of their great offer seen only in the panorama!
    • each store has possibility to get customized special effects in their tour. Example videos, introduction texts, pictures and many more.
    • every participant has direct link to their own store what they can use on their website. Cool thing is, you can go outside from any store have a look of the city. It's a whole big tour to where you can access from many different places on the web.
    • the service is developed more all the time, giving more functions to participants and upgrade the existing ones to keep up with the time.

This is the start of the project. More will come for sure so i will keep you guys up to date with upgrades. Hope you will enjoy the tour and come visit Mikkeli :)

Imagine Mikkeli... and visit it!

Regards,

• Don't know if you have an iPhone version but it has a parsing error on the iPhone.

Hi,

no unfortunately i don't ownt one but it shows now errors with the iphone-simulator from krpano. I tried it on our partners office, they had 2 but with different ios systems. Worked with other and error with other so it depends of iphone version? If it's so, i cannot help or i don't know yet how. What error you got? Can you give me specific so i know what to search to fix it.

Regards,

• Works nice on iphone 4 ios 4.2.1

Thumbs are a bit small

maybe you can do like ifisiphone etc i sugest scale 2.5 (?) in this case..

Cheers

Tuur

• Hi,

no unfortunately i don't ownt one but it shows now errors with the iphone-simulator from krpano. I tried it on our partners office, they had 2 but with different ios systems. Worked with other and error with other so it depends of iphone version? If it's so, i cannot help or i don't know yet how. What error you got? Can you give me specific so i know what to search to fix it.

Regards,

Yes there was a hotspot in a car that crashed the tour you may wish to check.

• Hi guys!

@ Tuur: aaa, now that i removed navigation bar for iphone, thumbs showed up. In fact i thought i removed them. Well i can use them for iphone users, maybe help them a bit. Will do as you suggested :)

@ sachagriffin: Which hotspot crashed the tour? Parsing error? Can you give me more details so i can fix it. Thank you :)

Regards,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!