html5, 1.0.8.14, and "zorder"

• Hello, everyone.
    I like adding a little vignetting to my panos using a mask, like this:

Code
    <plugin url="%CURRENTXML%/images/darkmask.png" name="mask" devices="all" origin="lefttop" width="100%" height="100%" enabled="false" keep="true" zorder="-10" visible="true" alpha="0.4"/>

This used to work just fine with Krpano 1.0.8.12, even for html5 devices, such as the Ipad and the Iphone. Unfortunately, after upgrading to 1.0.8.14, this doesn't seem to work 100% anymore. I mean, the vignetting is there, but it covers the hotspots, rendering them useless in html5 devices. I've read in the documentation that for html5 zorder must be in the 0-99 range, no negative values, so I've tried gibing the mask a zorder of 0 and some higher values for everything else, but still no luck (with 1.0.8.12, a zorder of "-10" worked perfectly).
    So right now, for the Ipad/Iphone, I must choose between vignetting and Aldo's awesome Gyro plugin. As a temporary (I hope) solution, I've changed "devices" to "flash", so I lose the mask in html5, but keep the gyroscope control.
    I don't know if this is a bug, but it seems like zorder, html5 and 1.0.8.14 aren't getting along too well.
    Any input will be much appreciated.

Juan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!