ComboBox plugin hv flaw.. or maybe my script..

• Hello Mr Klaus...

im using loadscene script.. but after log into combobox scene... and if i didnt close combobox ... the box will open if i go back to firstscene.. and this will cause and error,

this is my code.. from combobox scene to firstscene...

Code
    onclick="set(plugin[combobox].visible,false); set(plugin[combotext].visible,false); set(plugin[mask].visible,true);action(hideimage,infoguide); wait(blend); oninterrupt(action(lookinterrupt));loadscene(Home, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); event:lookto(0,0,80);lookto(90,0,80); action(rectview);"

and i hv this other problems.. if i enter fullscreen in combobox scene, then id jump into first scene.. the enter fullscreen button still the same.. not change to close fullscreen button..

thanks.

Edited once, last by bulp (May 6, 2009 at 6:10 AM).

• Hi,

is keep="true" set for combobox plugin?

or if you want you can select the correct combobox item direct via the selectitem() function...

about the fullscreen buttons, the state of them must be changed manually,
    the onenterfullscreen and onexitfullscreen events can be used for this,
    here again the question - is "keep" set to "true" for the buttons?

because when keep was not set, the buttons will be reloaded in every scene/xml
    when they were "included" for example,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Mr Klaus.. the enterfullscreen & exitfullscreen button flaw already solved..

but the combobox button still hv the same problem... even i use keep="false"

Code
    <plugin name="combobox" keep="false" url="./plugins/combobox.swf" align="leftbottom" x="10" y="20" />
            <action name="combobox:STESEN KTMB">loadpano(null,sphere=./img360/STESEN KTMB.jpg,KEEPALL,BLEND(1));</action>
  • haha.. im not sure wht im typing there...

anyway.. "im using loadscene script.. but after log into combobox scene (sample no. 2)... i didnt close combobox (or accidently any of my visitor do it) ... the box will open untill i go back to firstscene.. and this will cause and error,

"

this is my problem...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!