You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

olihar

Trainee

• "olihar" started this thread

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 11:35pm

Video control

Hi gang

I am trying to get video into a textfield, I have that working fine however it starts to play right away even though the text box is not open.

I use swf file to test.

Are there any news on native video support? Using flv files for example with video controls.

best
Ólafur

VN2009

Professional

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 1:14am

this is how I got video to run so far. [url]http://www.virtualnorthland.com/panos/central/index.html[/url] is it not in a textfield but that wouldnt be to hard. the new beta will support distoratable hotspots. for now this is one of the few ways to do so.

nelk

Intermediate

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 12:57pm

We are all expecting this release :-)

Actually, it's not possible to insert a video (not distorted) ?
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

jschrader

Intermediate

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 8:50am

is there any progress?
can we now put viedos in a textfield?
please send me a link to the code if available, actually i have very limited access to the web and most of the time only can surf with an iphone.
thanks for your assistance.
jürgen

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 5:26am

try to download demo of krpano viewer to see if that video is what you want? :)

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 12:43pm

HI,

You can find some code that might help in an example klaus helped me with a while ago, I left it online to help,
Compass and video question :)']
Compass and video question :)[/url]

http://www.panoraks.co.uk/001-uganda/test_2.xml

an alternative to the text field would be to create a border image to the video, and make the video a child of it, just remember to change video to a plugin - buttons to start the video can be hotspots or plugins, or another nice way is to copy the code from the simpleviewer gallery/krpano example knocking about on this forum somewhere, which gives you a nice background .png overlay to your video,

Hope this helps,

tom