Error while changing images in C:\Program Files\krpano-1.0.8-beta7\examples\scenes

• New to html, or havent you guessed....

I load scenes, the tour works fine. I change its xml to

<action name="onstart">
    loadscene(Main Cabin, null, MERGE);
    </action>

<!-- first scene/pano -->
    <scene name="Main Cabin" onstart="showtext(scene 1, infostyle);">

<view hlookat="-15" vlookat="-10" fov="90" />

<image type="QTVR">
    <qtvr url="main.mov" />
    </image>

as I am using QTVR files, all I get is "javascipt not activated" then swfobobject.js not found *confused*

I am trying to fathom the process out so please bear with me...anyone got an "Idiots guide to krpano?"

• I have come so far today, things are working, four scenes up and running with correct labels...I feel very good!!

On loading the html I still get the "javascript not activated" message, however once I "allow blocked content" everything goes fine. This does NOT happen when I load the scenes.html, that starts up straight away. I dont see what I have changed to cause the problem. All that I changed in the html was scenes.xml to crusoe.xml (the name of the folder I am working on).

I presume that once I buy a licence the "demo" is no longer there...or do I have to re-write everything?

Just got to work out how to put a plan in now......

Thanks for your patience klaus.

• On loading the html I still get the "javascript not activated" message, however once I "allow blocked content" everything goes fine. This does NOT happen when I load the scenes.html, that starts up straight away. I dont see what I have changed to cause the problem. All that I changed in the html was scenes.xml to crusoe.xml (the name of the folder I am working on).

do you use the Internet Explorer?
    it disables locally the Javascript first, and then you get this message and "blocked content"
    this will not happen online or on a localhost server,

I presume that once I buy a licence the "demo" is no longer there...or do I have to re-write everything?

yes, to remove the "demo" you will need a license

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!