any chance to integrate a pano with "iBooks Author" ?

• I wonder if someone has sucessfully adapted the example from Vincen for Krpano player.
    I tried the entire evening and I confess I utterly failed.
    I suspect the error must be somewhere in the script sections of the index.html but I wasn't able to track this dow even with good old try & error.
    And believe me, I tried a lot :D
    I also tried some variations of naming in the plist file but also with no success.
    So if someone please would be so kind and shed a little more light on this wicked thing, that would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
    Jürgen

• Hallo Jürgen,
    leider kann ich da nicht weiterhelfen bzw. mithelfen, ich habe keinen mac *cry*
    aber bitte einfach vincen an einem der beiden foren um Hilfe...

sorry, cant help because have no mac to test with...
    vincen will give help on the forum...
    lg
    Georg

• Any chance you share with us? For example - how would the html file look like? I can´t figure it, tried for three hours now :)
    Would be very nice of you - das wäre super nett..

Arndt

• Doesn´t seem to work either, even the most trivial of HTML seems to fail in widgetform :(
    All I get is (german):

Die HTML-Dashcode-Datei "pano.wdgt" wurde nicht hinzugefügt. Sie definiert keine Haupt-HTML-Datei.

Obviously I set the HTML in Info.plist, I double-checked the name of the widget with die Info.plist as well, height and width of the DIV in HTML and Info.plist also match.. I´m puzzled!

/UPDATE: it works! No Idea what made it NOT work, now it does - works like a charm and its pretty much fun seeing the own 360°panos on the iPad in a "native" App on the iBookstore :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von abuethe (7. Februar 2012 um 18:10)

• hi, i've managed to embeed also a tour in ibooks author..but the problem is that the sound interface doesn't work... i've converted the audio to m4a...and it display an error "soundinterface-loading of scene5.m4a failed"....

does anybody know how to manage the audio in a project embeeded on ibooks author?

thx

• hi again....

problem solved!!, now it's possible to display a multinodal project with sound embedded in ibooks author, the problem was that before testing, the book must be saved, otherwise it won't work...so..open a new book...save it....add the wdgt widget, save it again and test it...and it will work

thx

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!