which browser is the best for Android tablets?

• after installing flash i can view panoramas only using the default "browser". firefox complains that flash is not installed. opera doesnt allow to view local files. Does anyone has a better experience with firefox on an Asus tablet? are there any settings to tell firefox that flash is eally installed?

• Yes thats correct. Firefox does not support flash.

You can use the default browser or Dolphin or Opera Mobile (Not Opera Mini)
    They all work very well on my HTC Desire Z Android 2.3.3 which only has an 800 mhz processor and 368mb ram.

The only crashes I had is with gigapixel larger than 5 gigapixel. they may load fine but after some time panning and zooming the memory is used and you have to restart the page.

I just tried my Portfolio on my sdcard and there is no problem in Opera Mobile.
    To see flash directly without getting the large load button you have to uncheck the Turbo function in the settings.
    Also Opera has a bad way to view fullscreen as it can only do it in landscape. The view will change to landscape when you enter fullscreen.

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!