as2 swf for plugin ?

• Hello!
    I'm quite a beginner in flash and I wish to do a little interface in Action script 2(Because I don't know nothing about as3.), to use as a plugin into the krpano, is this possible ?

I did several tryouts but it didn't work, but I 'm not sure what to write exactly in the xml code,
    thers is mine:

Thanks

Ed

• Actually, to be more explicit, I would like to use my pano as active background of a as2 flash website with buttons, gallery loader and stuff...
    Thanks
    Ed

• Hi Edwoo,

i think it's not possible to put your pano in a flash site... yet ... or so... i'm not sure...

wait for others to reply.

Cheers

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Hi,

it would be possible to load your Flash as plugin over the pano to control,
    (just with: <plugin name="myplugin" url="myplugin.swf" />)

but there is no AS2 interface in krpano!
    so to communicate from a AS2 plugin to AS3 krpano, you would need a AS3 plugin between them for communications,

theoretical it should work in this way:
    AS2 plugin <=> LocalConnection <=> AS3 plugin <=> krpano

but I think that will be more complicated than direct using AS3

for a simple Flash CS3 (AS3) example have a look here:
    https://krpano.com/examples/cs3plugin/

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks very much for the answer,
    I was able to load my as2 plugin, but it was no working, I guess for the reason you explain...
    after looking to your as3 interface exemple closely, I decide to try to do it with as3, this is really well explain and i hope I will be able to make it that way, however it looks quite complicate for a modest newbie like me *unsure*
    But if it works, that will look awsome, i'll show the result...
    Have a nice day
    Ed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!