browser experiences....

• hello all.. anyone using Google Chrome as browser? ..

i just found there is bug when enterfullscreen mode... cant click anything, even cant exitfullscreen... the best way to exitfullscreen is to click CTRL+ALT+DEL to manually disable it in task manager... but still Google Chrome render movement in krpano smooth from start.. no stuck stuck..

compare to Mozilla Firefox,.. the enterfullscreen or exitfullscreen hv no problems but then the few seconds on start to render(movement) in krpano hv stuck(lags), it when smooth after that....

that my browser experinces... any other good browser recommended to test krpano before officially laungh 360 website?

• Zitat

i just found there is bug when enterfullscreen mode... cant click anything, even cant exitfullscreen... the best way to exitfullscreen is to click CTRL+ALT+DEL to manually disable it in task manager... but still Google Chrome render movement in krpano smooth from start.. no stuck stuck..

I have had an issue with Chrome where occasionally Flash (according to my Windows Task Manager) freezes up and I have had to control+alt+del to get out of it too. I also have a problem with the textfield disappearing (but only in full screen mode) using firefox, chrome, and opera. Everything seems to work fine in IE. (at least for me)

Jarredja *confused*

• this latest version.. as stated at chrome info panel... 1.0.154.65
    firefox ver 3.0.10

chrome seldomly happen.... means... sometimes fullscreen 'hang' cant click or do anything...this mean i do hv bad luck... hehe :)
    but sometimes it run flawlessly... without any fullscreen problems...

as what i heard.. firefox do take a lots of cpu resources to run.. so the runstart point a bit heavy ... that why pano/movement lag a bit...
    or it just my windows hv this problems...

cheers..

• I've the same problem with Chrome.

Chrome version 1.0.154.65
    I'm not sure of the Flash version. It's 10.x

But it's a little bit strange : If I select the fullscreen menu in contextmenu, it's ok.
    If I click on a fullscreen button (plugin), it's not working.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!