• Hello Everyone,

Has anyone been able to simulate using tween a way to pull on a tab like you would on an apple or android device? I can only do an ondown and use linear tween but that is simply touching and it moves by itself. It would be cool if you could drag a tab to an x or y position.

If anyone has any ideas I think it would be a nice feature since people are use to using these devices this way.

Thanks,

Robert

• I was one of the first to buy the plugins from Mindlessboss. Unless he has changed something in his code, I have never received updates for his plugin. All I can do is scroll using an arrow. One thing I would like to see when one buys plugins from this site is that people who collect money from others keep track of their buyers and at least send a link where you can get the update. That's for another topic. I will send mindlessboss a message.

Thanks,

Robert

• I think that's something you should consider when buying user plugins. It's a nice quick cheap solution, but you shouldn't expect top quality expert support on items and you should expect products to be as is, any extra support is nice. With that said, I'm sure mindlessboss can help you ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!