Open a swf scroll window with hotspot

• Hi,

Been at this for quite a while now but can't seem to load a swf file when i click on a hotspot.

Studying other peoples examples I managed to load an image from the polygon hotspot but I really need a scrolling text box (which includes images) and not really sure where to start because it's an swf .

Could anyone please advise me on how to change the above code to switch the mainpanel.jpg to mainpanel.swf and get it to show.

many thanks,

Andrew

• First, you have a hotspot and a plugin name "mainpanel" You should give them unique names. Now, the hotspot probably overrides the plugin.

This should work

• Hi Zephyr,

You got me excited then but unfortunately it didn't work. *sad* Thanks for trying though. I'll keep looking at other peoples xml files as there must be someone that has loaded a swf on screen from a hotspot.

I've just migrated from the FPP viewer so am basically starting from scratch again.

Andrew

• I'm more of a photographer than a xml coder and I was just spending way too much time trying to get things to work (he says while currently posting on a help forum)

The FPP viewer is excellent but clients always want something other than a rotating 360 degree image.

The two main plugin makers bailed ship (Z... *wink* )so no plugins looked like they were going to be made.

• Got the little monkey going. *g*

I was using ultimateScroller PRO for the swf and something in the code was preventing it from showing within the panorama. I made another 'real basic' scroller from scratch and it appeared.

Life is good again.

Andrew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!