textfield limitation or bug

• Hi
    I understand how to use the font tag within the html. However if I choose to use a data tag instead in the specific instance of using my own defined css (i.e .inputtxt) the krpano flash player responds normally but the iphone/pad java player ignores such class selectors.

So my question is: Am I missing a trick somewhere? is there a way of writing the class selectors so that they work on the iphone/ipad? or is this a known limitation of the iphone player?

Example:

Code
    .input      { text-decoration:underline;  color:#0000FF;  font-weight:bold; text-align:center;}

>> Works on flash player only

Code
    p      { text-decoration:underline;  color:#0000FF;  font-weight:bold; text-align:center;}

>> works on both players (all devices) but I'm restricted to <p>

If it is a limitation or bug will it be fixed? or is the font tag the solution to this problem?

I should explain. I plan to input a lot of data into the html display. It will display a different set of information for each spot that is clicked. If I use the font tag it will not just be untidy, I will have to double or triple up the inputs for each spot (one for iphone larger text less info - for flash and possibly for pads). So I would much prefer to store the different styles just once in a set of css data tags instead.

Many Thanks
    Y.S

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!