Interruptible tween operation?

• I use a delayedcall tween to turn a panorama after a few seconds. This helps let the viewer know it is a dynamic thing rather than a simple photo, and it also helps present a scene in a more sophisticated way. The trouble is, while the tween is happening anything the user does within the panorama is ignored.

Klaus, you came up with a useful workaround that loads a transparent graphic fitted 100%x100% to the pano, and closes itself with the viewer's first click. That helps, and I'm still using it. But what would really make things much more user-friendly (meaning the users of my panoramas) would be the option to make a tween interruptible: to be able to set it up so that a click/tap and drag would interrupt the tween operation AND do what the user expects.

In some cases the current uninterruptible behaviour would be preferable. But I do keep finding situations where making this respond to user clicks would make my pano-producing life better!

I assume this isn't yet possible, so please think of this as a big wish list request.

k

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!