Problem with kmakemultires 1.0.8.15 (kprano.swf) LINUX

• Please help, i presume it suppose to look for "krpano.swf" instead of "kprano.swf" but can't figure out which file is that... see below:

I ran this command:

$ kmakemultires -config=krtools_win/templates/vtour-multires.config ./pano.jpg

And output:

kmakemultires 1.0.8.15 (build 2012-08-10)
    - using config: vtour-multires.config

Output: Flash=yes(demo) HTML5=yes(demo)

processing - pano
    - converting sphere to cube format...
    done.
    - input: *pano*.kro (converted cube, size=1304x1304)
    - output: scene, preview, thumb, tiles
    - multires: tilesize=256 levels=2 - 1304x1304 652x652
    - making images...
    ERROR: kprano.swf not found!

ERROR: calling the kprotectcl tool failed!
    WARNING: unable to load krpanoiphone.js, the krpano HTML5 viewer will not be available!
    done.

krpano - DEMO MODE - no licenses available!
    ... for unrestricted usage buy a license on:

https://krpano.com/buy/

thanks.

• Hi,

Please help, i presume it suppose to look for "krpano.swf" instead of "kprano.swf" but can't figure out which file is that... see below:

Thanks for this note!
    The error message is wrong, but the tool itself is looking for the correct file, the 'krpano.swf' file.

When using the default settings, the krpano.swf should be located directly in the tools folder.
    (Note - the Linux downloads are only including the tool binaries, all other files and folders need to be taken from the Windows or Mac downloads).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• I have the same problem on Linux, with the above krpano.swf file is in the folder with the utility. Utilities do not seem to see it and so does not see the license files too. It reports:"Flash=yes(demo)", but license files is present in utils folder. Tried an absolute path to krpano.swf in common config. Did not help. In what could be the problem? All images is created with watermark. (Linux is Centos 6)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!