video no longer works locally

• At some point not to long ago, I noticed that I was no longer able to get videos to work locally. At first I thought I must've moved some files or something, so I started digging.
    I am now totally certain that either an update to Flash, or krpano, has caused the problem ... I am leaning toward Flash. I say this because I have so many archived tours, on 2 computers, and none of them are able to play video that used to be playable 100% always all the time. So I started checking my published work online... all seems well. I even found and downloaded a working online tour from my site, back to my computer and alas.. it doesn't work.

Every time a pano starts, I get a locally not trusted error at the bottom error console for any video in a tour. When I try to play it, I get a poster, but the box is empty. Where o' where did my video go, oh where o' where did it go?

I tried the macromedia site answers. It said go to Start / Settings / Control Panel / Flash to set the security settings, but I can't find that in my control panel...... HELP!

Tony

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!