Problems with auto rotate

• Hi everyone It may sound silly but since I have downloaded the new version of Krpano the autorotate is giving me some problems.... *cursing*

Before I use to have a very smooth effect but now it is always a bit fragmented,
    Does anyone know why, I really need a solution pretty urgently as my client is waiting for some virtual tours.

Here belowe is the autorotate function I use.

Many thanks

Daniel

<autorotate enabled="true"
    waittime="1"
    accel="1"
    speed="4.0"
    horizon="0.0"
    />

• Hi Klaus that is strange...... have you ever encounter such problem before?

I will try making some more and see how they come, and I will let you know.

Many thanks! was the code I wrote right?

• My customer has been complaining about this for some time about the autorotate that it is not smooth. I have the following code:

<autorotate enabled ="true"
    waittime="1.5"
    accel ="1"
    speed ="7"
    horizon ="off"
    tofov ="NaN"
    />

The only thing that I changed from the previous is the screen size. Once I make it to full (100%) or fullscreen, the jerky motion is more predominant. In a smaller screen, the motion is quite smooth. Is there any correlation?

Here is a pano for reference:
    http://www.fotobubbles.com/tours/agra/hotelclarksshiraz/

• Hi,

The only thing that I changed from the previous is the screen size. Once I make it to full (100%) or fullscreen, the jerky motion is more predominant. In a smaller screen, the motion is quite smooth. Is there any correlation?

Of course there is a correlation!
    Larger screen size = more pixels on the screen = more pixels to calculate = more CPU power is needed

Btw - this setting in your html, also can reduce the performance a lot:

Code
    viewer.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

See here for more details:
    https://krpano.com/docu/html/#wmode

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks for the reply Klaus!

Also, I am using display parameters as follows:

<display fps="60"
    details="16"
    tessmode="-1"
    movequality="BEST"
    stillquality="BEST"
    flash10="on"
    movequality10="BEST"
    stillquality10="BEST"
    stilltime="0.1"
    showpolys="false"
    />

Do we need to tweak these to make it more smoother?

• Hi,

as most important setting - change the wmode setting back to 'window' or remove it totally from the html!

About the display settings - using HIGH instead of BEST can also improve the performance a bit and there should be no visual difference.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!