Custom skin for Panotour Pro

• Is it possible to create a custom skin like the one attached for PTP? It looks like it is all possible with krPano, but I would like to take advantage of the PTP GUI. The new MAKE VTOUR is a great addition, but very basic. I have a screenshot of a "skin" I did in Photoshop. An explaination of the skin:

Top Left: That is a floorplan that expands when clicked on, similar to PTP image map

Bottom Left (left to right):

Image Gallery Icon: When clicked a thumbnail gallery of still (non-pano) images pops up like the current vtourskin
    Pano Gallery Icon: Same as Image Galley, but contains full and partial panoramas
    Video Icon: Toggles an image map that slides up similar to how the map slides up in the vtourskin. It will have a still image with a hotspot "Play Button" that will trigger a video
    Map Icon: Toggles a Bing or Google map with hotsots, same as the current vtourskin
    Tools Icon: This is another image map. It will have "real estate tour" type tools that are activated by clicking on various hotspots.

Center:

Tour Navigation Tools

Right:

Sound and Full Screen toggles.

Missing:

"Hide Navigation" icon
    Stop/Start Auto Rotate
    Start/Pause Tour. This is in anticipation of an "Auto Play" feature.

My preference is a skin like this for PTP but if that is not possible then I will use krPano. From what I have seen, everything in this "skin" is possible in krPano. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

• Zitat

That's all standard features! Everything is done! It suffices to consider the examples presented by Klaus and available for download. *wink*

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I am aware that krPano has these capabilities (and more). But can this "skin" be used with Panotour Pro? That was my question. My understanding is that PTP may not support scenes, therefore this "skin" or anything similar that has "Previous/Next" buttons may not be able to be used with PTP, at least in v1.8.

I'd like to take advantage of the PTP GUI if possible, but it seems that krPano offers a lot more flexibility.

• Zitat

For what reason would one still need Panotour Pro now that there's the new virtual tour editor plugin that comes with krpano?

PTP is not "needed" for anything. What PTP does is speed up work flow and make things easier. Can you add a hotspot that links to a URL, or a video with the krPano plugin? How about adding a pop out floor plan with hotspots? Am I missing something here? With PTP these are click-drag-drop-done functions. Sure if I just want to drop a few panos, link them with hotspots and be done with it the plugin is great, but beyond that requires programming which I would rather avoid if possible.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!