krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

• Great stuff!
    However - when testing the distorted video hotspot example, using the Editor, grabbing and then pressing the Shift key scales the movie up in jump-steps, while grabbing and then pressing the control key doesn't scale it down. In fact, it doesn't do anything at all.

Mac OS X 10.5.6, Safari 3.2.1

• Great stuff!
    However - when testing the distorted video hotspot example, using the Editor, grabbing and then pressing the Shift key scales the movie up in jump-steps, while grabbing and then pressing the control key doesn't scale it down. In fact, it doesn't do anything at all.

Mac OS X 10.5.6, Safari 3.2.1

I thought so the same, I am trying this in Shiretoko (FireFox Beta) but it happens in very very small steps for me. You can barely see it.

• hi!

great job, klaus!

but now i have a problem:

the plugins (logo, fullsceen etc.) are not visible anymore... *confused*

edit:

i just changed to the new krpano.swf...

the plugins are only .png buttons...

ex.:

• Hi,

question: Is it possible to add toggles to the video,like click to play text when mouse hovers over ?

yes, just use the normal "onhover" event,
    e.g.

Code
    onhover="if(hotspot[videospot].ispaused, showtext(click to play), showtext(click to pause));"

(note for onhover events currently the "fullpath" (hotspot[name].attr) must be used)

Ok, rest for the week-end, but I'm waiting for more option in the 3Dsounds plugin *whistling*

I know, there was not much time for it, but in the next release

I had original planned a other mode for placing the hotspots (via moving the edges)
    but this would have delayed the release too long, so I quickly added only the simple
    moving/scaling/rotating via mouse/keyboard (so a better control should come in the next release)

in Windows it should work like this:
    press and holding the SHIFT key to zoom in,
    or press and holding the CTRL to zoom out,
    (a short press is only a small zoom and the longer the key is pressed the faster the zooming is)

on Mac (sorry I hadn't test it there for time reasons) the Apple Key is the CTRL key for Flash,
    and I'm not absolutely sure yet, if the Mac is sending continuous key press events like in Windows,
    I will test and fix it soon,

the plugins (logo, fullsceen etc.) are not visible anymore... *confused*

do you have a link?

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I posted this link a few months ago

http://flashpanoramas.com/blog/2007/05/2…e-to-panoramas/

When you click on the photos on the table it floats to the center of the screen. We can now do this right? wohoo!! Anyone want to try and share? *w00t* haha. There's definitely gonna be a lot of tweening to do this. I'll probably try on the weekend.

Has, Anyone done this?

Thanks,
    Milo

Here is the code he was referring to. Luckily, google provides translator software.

This was copied directly from the german site and it is only the code that Klaus replied with. He also made comments but when I copied it over, it was still in german. Here is the link to the translation.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev…&history_state0=

Source

<events onviewchange="if(hotspot[spot].fly, centerhotspot() );" /> <events onviewchange="if(hotspot[spot].fly, centerhotspot() );" />

<action name="centerhotspot"> <action name="centerhotspot">
    set(hotspot[spot].ath, get( view.hlookat ) ); set (hotspot [spot]. ath, get (view.hlookat));
    set(hotspot[spot].atv, get( view.vlookat ) ); set (hotspot [spot]. atv, get (view.vlookat));
    div(hotspot[spot].scale, 2.0, view.r_zoom ) ); div (hotspot [spot]. scale, 2.0, view.r_zoom));
    </action> </ action>

<action name="flyout"> <action name="flyout">
    copy(backup_ath,ath); copy (backup_ath, ath);
    copy(backup_atv,atv); copy (backup_atv, atv);
    copy(backup_scale,scale); copy (backup_scale, scale);
    copy(backup_rx,rx); copy (backup_rx, rx);
    copy(backup_ry,ry); copy (backup_ry, ry);
    copy(backup_rz,rz); copy (backup_rz, rz);
    adjusthlookat( get(ath) ); adjusthlookat (get (ath));
    tween(ath, get(view.hlookat) ); tween (ath, get (view.hlookat));
    tween(atv, get(view.vlookat) ); tween (atv, get (view.vlookat));
    tween(rx, 0); tween (rx, 0);
    tween(ry, 0); tween (ry, 0);
    tween(rz, 0); tween (rz, 0);
    div(destscale, 2.0, view.r_zoom ); div (destscale, 2.0, view.r_zoom);
    tween(scale, get(destscale), 0.5, default, WAIT ); tween (scale, get (destscale), 0.5, default, WAIT);
    set(fly,true); set (fly, true);
    </action> </ action>

<action name="flyin"> <action name="flyin">
    set(fly,false); set (fly, false);
    tween(ath, get(backup_ath)); tween (ath, get (backup_ath));
    tween(atv, get(backup_atv)); tween (atv, get (backup_atv));
    tween(scale, get(backup_scale)); tween (scale, get (backup_scale));
    tween(rx, get(backup_rx)); tween (rx, get (backup_rx));
    tween(ry, get(backup_ry)); tween (ry, get (backup_ry));
    tween(rz, get(backup_rz)); tween (rz, get (backup_rz));
    </action> </ action>

<hotspot name="spot" <name = hotspot "spot"
    url="image.jpg" url = "image.jpg"
    distorted="true" distorted = "true"
    zoom="true" zoom = "true"
    ath="21" ath = "21"
    atv="20" atv = "20"
    scale="0.5" scale = "0.5"
    rx="-75" ry="-18" rz="-29" rx = "-75" ry = "18" rz = "-29"
    fly="false" fly = "false"
    onclick="if(fly, flyin(), flyout());" onclick = "if (fly, flyin (), Flyout ());"
    /> />

Jarredja

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!