fullscreen bugy in new release?

• Hallo Klaus,
    you did great work!
    .. i did some tests on panos and on a complex tour i am working on (with xml ofdifferent complexity) and til now evering works as expected, but:
    switching to fullscreen (tested on different panos) causes safari and firefox - both on mac - to hang.
    I did not test on windows machines.
    First i thought the changes on my xml files i did during the last hour could have caused this and started to test stepping back and back...
    But then i tried to only exchange the 1.08.7 krpano.swf at working (unchanged) projects against the new one
    and - uuups! - *confused* same effect:

---------------------------------------

Stupid I !
    ... should not only use the new krpano.swf but also the other new files belonging to this release ( javascripts, plugins,...)!!!

Everything is fine now.

• ...OK: it was NOT my stupidity. -
    This bug only came up some times and: Your quickfix DID solve it definitively. *thumbsup*

maybe this helps (because it seems not to be depending on xml complexity):
    I tested under diff circumstances and found out, that it more often appears on higher res panos.
    So when i started to run into this issue, i of course have been on a very complex tour with panos all haveing 8000x4000 px - if needed i will send the xml, but:
    I then tested on a single pano (partial) with 9600x2900px - no tour - just the very simple xml freshly generated by your droplet (MAKE MULTIRES PANO) using standard template - and there it also happened (4 of 10 times reloading and then switching to fs).
    I also tested on an existing single pano with approx. 500MPix and it happened EVERY time, switching to fs.

• Hi,

the problem shouldn't depend on the pano and also not on the fullscreen mode,
    only on the number of plugins and hotspots ...
    good that it was solved for you, but when you say it happens also with the standard template
    it would be a little bit strange for me...
    maybe it's only a mac flashplayer problem, I will test more here...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi!

Klaus, I have found this bug too (even with the newest version).

It seems like sometimes the flash is making some endless loops in background. In this case if you click the right mouse's button it appeares the standard flash context menu (you know: ...loop, play, back, and so on) in opposite to your krpano context menu. And then it is all hanging.
    If another case, if you wait and then click the right button and the krpano's context menu appeares then it is all ok.
    I have noticed the standard context menu shows itself also if I have made tween with rotate and the scene is rotating and is busy.

Maybe it can help you to find the bug.

Regards
    Greg

• Hi,

It seems like sometimes the flash is making some endless loops in background. In this case if you click the right mouse's button it appeares the standard flash context menu (you know: ...loop, play, back, and so on) in opposite to your krpano context menu. And then it is all hanging.

I know, I noticed this too, but it's a Flashplayer bug, it will happen in all other flash panorama viewers too if tried it often enough

If another case, if you wait and then click the right button and the krpano's context menu appeares then it is all ok.
    I have noticed the standard context menu shows itself also if I have made tween with rotate and the scene is rotating and is busy.

while using/running lookto/moveto/zoomto/wait actions the complete user input is deactivated, also the context menu, in this cases the default menu was shown,
    do you mean that?

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!