Problem with Scrollable area (map) on I-Devices

• Hi, I have a problem with the 'scrollarea' plugin on I devices.

I made this VT with a scrollable map. http://www.360vt.be/vt_zeeheldenplein

Herefore I used the code of the scrolling map of the Corfu example.
    The Corfu pano works fine on my Iphone and Ipad, but when I try this with my VT, the device shows this error...

'error: plugin[map] loading error:skin/plan.jpg'

Can somebody help me further because I don't see what I have done wrong. This is the code I've used:

Code
    <layer name="plattegrond" keep="true" type="container" align="center" width="100%" height="100%" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.7" state="hidden" visible="false" zorder="100" alpha="0">
    <layer name="beholder" type="container" align="center" width="90%" height="80%" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.7" >
    <layer name="scrollarea" url="../plugins/scrollarea.swf" alturl="../plugins/scrollarea.js" align="center"  width="2800" height="1940" direction="all">
    <layer name="map" url="plan.jpg" align="center" scale="0.90" scalechildren="true">
    </layer>
    </layer>
    </layer>
    </layer>

Thanks for help,
    Yvan.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Birdseye (20. Oktober 2012 um 08:24)

• Pff, after some testing, I assume Tuur is right about the path. But still didn't found a solution. For some reasen, the plugin always automaticely add 'skin' as 1st dir.

So if I add f.ex. this command line: <layer name="map" url="../skin/plan.jpg" align="center" scale="0.90" scalechildren="true">,
    the following error is shown on Iphone: ERROR: plugin[map] loading error: skin/..skin/plan.jpg

Wathever I use as url, there's always an error.

• Found the solution myself, but not sure if this is a player bug or not.
    The 'vtourskin.xml' was in the subdir '/skin' together with all the image files.

I moved the 'vtourskin.xml' file to the root and changed all the paths in the xml file. I left all the image files in the 'skin' dir and now it works on Iphone too.

• Hi,

I moved the 'vtourskin.xml' file to the root and changed all the paths in the xml file. I left all the image files in the 'skin' dir and now it works on Iphone too.

Really? That would be really strange!
    The original link still seems to be unmodified and still not working.

There should be no viewer/path related bug, but the image itself seems to be too big (either the filesize or the resolution or both) for iOS in this case...

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!