cube edges in iPhone simulator

• Safari (updated)
    Mac OS X 10.6.8
    KRPano 1.0.8.15
    http://www.annecypanoramique.com/EXEMPLES/GVA-AIRPORT-TOWER/

I found, with the same virtual tour some other troubles (bugs? or my ignorance?) :

" openurl(url,_blank) ; " doesn't work correctly in Flash and " openurl(url,_self) ; " is interpreted by HTML5 as " openurl(url,_blank) ; "

Sometimes (in 50% of cases, and I don't know when and why), when " openurl(url) ; is designed as " openurl(url,_blank) ; " , and if I click into a hotspot who opens an external website, the window of the website opens in the background (the window of the panorama is visible). If I click the hotspot several times, I find several website windows opened in the background. It happens on Mac and Safari, version multiresolution of the virtual tour. My client says that it happens also on InternetExplorer. No problem with HTML5 version for iPad.

Looking for a solution, I changed the links for " openurl(url,_self) ; " (in my example it is hotspot "Skyguide offices" and "radar of La Dôle" , on the 2nd pano).
    It works correctly with Safari and Chrom, but not with Firefox. When I click into the back arrow of the browser to came back to the 1st pano of the tour (it is an inconvenient), the navigation with a mouse became impossible. The pano turn around, and the hotsposts and menu are inaccessibles. No problem with HTML5 version on iPad. No difference between "_self" and "_blank". The comportement is "_blank".

Maybe you will find some solutions?
    Best regards

Hubert

• Hi,

The panos working fine/correct on iPhone and iPad.
    Do you use same page scaling/zooming in your Desktop Safari?

" openurl(url,_blank) ; " doesn't work correctly in Flash and " openurl(url,_self) ; " is interpreted by HTML5 as " openurl(url,_blank) ; "

The url opening and target is directly and unmodified passed to the Flashplayer or browser. It depends on the browser and its setting what exactly will happen.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Good. But you did not try, on a desktop with Firefox, the exit of the window of the Web site pointed by a hotspot with the extension " URL_self " (p.ex. the hotspot with Skyguide offices). After beeing back to the virtual tour (using the arrow " precedent website" of the browser), the pano becomes incontrolable. What can I do ?
    Hub

Edited once, last by hub (October 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!