zoom parametre of lookto() - not accurate ?

• Hi

I'm trying the lookto() function and it seem that the zoom parameter are not accurate...
    I've made some differents try with diferents value, some times it work , some not all the time and for the example above any time..

In this example, when the action "autotour" is called for the first time,the result is NO CHANGE on the FOV value else when the last function zoomto() is executed... FOV value=40 all the time and at last value=20.
    With a button, I call again the action "autotour". The result is FOV value=20 all the time....

I don't understand what's append. It seem that when the value difference are small, they are ignored...

Michel.

• Hi,

no, normally it should work accurate, small differences are not ignored,

do you have a "view.fovmin" or "view.fovmax" set that are in the range of your used fov's?

in your code there is one small syntax error:

zoomto(20,smooth()); - the last bracket was missing here, maybe also a problem...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Ok, I've made a try using the main example krpano.html, editing the krpano.xml through the editor pluguin, using the same "autotour" action with zoomto(20,smooth()); corrected and it work perfectly...
    Yes, I have a "view.fovmin" and "view.fovmax" set that are in the range of the used fov.
    Sure there is something wrong on my original xml file. I going to make a look this afternoon...

Thank you Klaus.

Edited once, last by michel (November 20, 2008 at 9:17 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!