weird results on desktop & mobile

• I am testing the results of the droplet ( MAKE VTOUR - NORMAL - ), and I am getting strange results in some panoramas. I also checked the images thinking that the problem was there, but the images are perfect. I checked them using different browsers on my desktop (internet explorer, chrome, firefox) ----> same results.

I tested on my android phone (Samsung Galaxy II) with the browser by default, also with the Dolphin browser obtaining the same results. And with Safari ( - iphone - ) obtaining the same results.

These are the images to illustrate the problem:

Image1

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5

Does someone has an idea about what's going on?

• Min, Thanks to reply but the problem is not in the tiles folder. As I mentioned in my first post, that was the first place I went to check if the problem was there. The images are ok.

I re-uploaded everything, and re-installed everything, and the problem remains.

• Hi,

that typically looks like corrupted JPEG images...
    But it's strange when you say, the problem is still there after uploading the tiles/images again...

Have you cleared the browser cache?
    Also compare the filesizes between offline and online in the ftp upload tool - when there is a difference, then the uploading had failed.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your reply. The JPEG images are not corrupted, I checked them one by one.

Same results using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox on my computer.

Safari on Iphone.

Internet browser, and Dolphin browser on my Android Phone.

I cleaned the cache in all of them. The problem is not removed. I re-installed everything, repeated the whole process creating the virtual tours, and I am getting the same results but this time in different places inside the virtual tour.

To be my first experience with krpano, this doesn't look good at all.

This is the test site, maybe something is wrong with the code.

http://goo.gl/ZsOiH

• Thanks Hans. I checked their sizes and perfectly match the ones on my computer.

I uploaded them 10 times. I will need to find a better way to upload them to my server.

Any suggestions? I am using WinSCP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!