[Critical] - Zorder issue with IE9 (64-bit)

• Hi Klaus,

My virtual tour has some buttons at bottom (which is normally coming perfect in all the browsers even in IE9-32bit).
    However, While testing the same virtual tour my buttons are gone behind of the bottom band. This is happening most of the times.
    Is this problem with "zorder with IE9 - 64bit"? or Is this problem with "flash player (version 11) and IE9-64bit"?

Attached is the screen shot taken from IE9-64bit (where main navigation buttons gone behind the bottom control bar band).

Could you please spread some light on this issue?

Thanks

• Hi,

can you show a link?
    krpano itself should normally work the same in all Flashplayers regardless if 32 or 64bit...
    Maybe the 64bit Flashplayer has a specific display bug, but currently I don't know about one...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

sorry, but I can't reproduce it on my system.

What Flashplayer version are you using in IE?
    And have your tried disabling the Flashplayer hardware acceleration (right-click)?
    It can be also a Flashplayer/IE rendering/composting bug.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

My system is Windows7 (64-bit).
    I am using Flash player version (11.5.506.146) on IE9 (64-bit).

I have tried by enable and disable the "Hardware acceleration" from settings on IE9 (64-bit), but it is not working either way. (icons are still coming behind of the bottom bar).

Thanks

• Hi,

Zitat

Could you please looked into this issue?

I have already done that and now I have done once more - but still:

Zitat

sorry, but I can't reproduce it on my system.

But its very strange of course when you say that the one link is working but the basically identical other one not...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Yes, it is very strange.
    are you checking the links on Windows 7 (64-bit) or with (32-bit)?

I have Windows7 (64-bit) with IE9 (64-bit) installed.

This specific problem only occurs only with 64-bit system (Windows and IE9).

Thanks

• Hi,

I have tested with Windows 7 64bit and IE9-64bit - yes, your link is not working there, but when I try to rebuild the example locally it is working...

Btw1 - why are you loading the button images via textfields and not directly?
    Btw2 - you could also try updating the krpano viewer, there were no changes regarding zorder but maybe it helps in your special case...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Actually previously I have tried calling images directly. But our main target devices was Android and iOS and on those devices direct images caused a problem, hence i have used textfields to call the images.

Did you mean to update the "krpano.swf" with latest one?

However, Please let me know if you find anything related to this issue.
    --
    Thanks
    pratiks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!