Show textfield with hotspot behaviour ?

• Hi, guess you all seen this virtual tour : http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr
    I am wondering how to manage to create text + link appearing over zones like in this tour ???

It's easy to display text with onhover="showtext..." but if you moove your mouse on the text then you're not over the hotspot anymore so the text disappears...
    If you try onhover="tween(plugin[textfield].alpha,1)" then how do you tween alpha back to 0 ???
    If you do onout="tween(plugin[textfield].alpha,0)" on the hotspot then it behaves just like showtext feature, if you do onhover="tween(alpha,0)" on the textfield plugin the it wont disapear if you don't moove your mouse hover and out the plugin...

An idea ?
    Th way the texts and links appears on the above example is just great !!! PLEASE HELP !

• What exactly you want to achieve? Can you be more specific. Looking at this example and don't see what you are referring to.
    On this example I see links implemented via distorted hotspots with onhover effects. Is that what you have in mind or...?

• Hi, I'm not talking anout the hotspots to navigate from on pano to another, just pass your mouse over a character and you'll see what I'm talking about...
    I managed to do about the same with a transparent polygonal hotspot over my character wich display textfield onhover, but the problem now is that I can't scroll the panorama if I clic'n'drag over the hotspot...
    A clue ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!