Inactive area with ipad / safari with user agent ipad

• Hello,

i'm coming here since a long time ago, but with a little new problem faced with me..

I'm working on a tour project made with makevtour tool.

The project: http://www.xavierspertini.com/360-visite/val…alibier-hiver2/

Then i've made little customisations with the skin, and some little things.

All perfect, but on Ipad, Iphone, or Desktop Safari with similar user agents, there is no active interactive area except a little vertical strip on the right of the screen..

Have you any idea please?

Thank you!

Regards,

Xavier

• Hi,

yes only the right strip on iPad allow exploring the pano,

i have the same kind of bug with displaying a fullscreen info setup to avoid capture (because pano below infoscreen),
    the same right strip area allow moving the pano but all the rest of the screen doesn't allow (normal behavior as i setup my zorder)

i think that's a krpano bug with % width and zorder... and may be orientation screen on iDevice

if Klaus want to see my project for expertise with this one,
    just let me know, i will PM it

then we can have correct diagnosis *smile*

Thanks

z

• Hi,

the problem is a textfield bug which happens when using empty textfields and autoheight=true.
    The textfield will cover the whole screen until it gets content and therefore a height.
    This bug will be fixed in the next release.

In your case the bug happens because you have removed the setting of the 'skin_title' element.
    This is a textfield and is empty at beginning and has autoheight=true, and without setting it, it keeps empty.

To remove problem, just remove the skin_title element completely from the skin.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!