Simple Image Gallery - how to implement a different gallery for each pano view

• If you have use the droplet to make a virtual tour find the comment line when says "place your scene hotspots here" in each scene name.

Carlos Ribeiro

• Thanks for the replies.

Andrey, I have bought your new galllery (nice work), which I will use at some point, but for now I just need a very (very) simple gallery.

Bionicdroid, my issue is how to have multiple instances of the gallery, may be a way to create them (similar to Andrey's Gallery) and then call them within each pano.

cheers

Tim

• Using the same concept of https://krpano.com/examples/10815…agegallery.html do the following.

<krpano version="1.0.8.14" onstart="slide_show();">

<!-- include image thumbbar xml script code -->
    <include url="thumbbar.xml" />

<action name="slide_show">

<!--
    syntax:
    create_thumbbar(numberofimages, align, orientation, x,y, width,height, border);

numberofimages ... number of images
    align ... position of the imagebar (lefttop,left,leftright,top,center,bottom,righttop,right,bottom)
    orientation ... orientation of the imagebar (h or v)
    x,y ... position offsets
    width,height ... thumbnail imagesize
    border ... border around images
    -->

create_thumbbar(5, left, v, 10,10, 70,40, 3);

thumbbar_addimage('images/one.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/two.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/three.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/four.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/five.jpg');

</action>

<!-- Place the action of creating slide_show in every scene. Change only the thumbba_addimage(); parameter. Load different images there depending on the scene you are in.
    e.g replace ('images/one.jpg'); with (image/ten.jpg'); of the loaded scene.
    The action will refresh automatically when a new scene is loaded and the respective slideshow images will be loaded. -->

</krpano>

NOTE: The method best works with different scenes loaded in different xml's instead of scenes in one xml.

Best regards,

Poll.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!