flash 11.1.102.55 issue - virtual tour not being displayed

• My client upgraded from flash 9 to flash 11.1.102.55 (corporate site, so upgrade rolled out across number of PC's)

Now when they go to view virtual tour get an error message in IE, 'adobe flashplayer 10 or above is required' in firefox get 'this plugin is vulnerable', they can then click to continue.

So its almost as if flash is not installed.

I cannot reproduce the problem (tested in flash 9, 10 and 11.6.602.180)

I got them to try viewing some older FPP based 360's and these appeared ok???

I'm going to tell them to upgrade to the very latest version of flash, but just wondered if anyone else had experienced this probllem.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Tim

• I was determined to test this out as I hate just telling a client to upgrade without knowing for certain it will work.

Adobe has an excellent page with links to all the archived version of flash:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/k…r-versions.html

So I downloaded and installed 11.1.102.55, and the virtual tour works fine *smile*

So the problem appears to be with the clients install not with krpano or flash version. 2 hours of downloading/testing but at least we know for certain where the problem is.

Tim

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!