Cube loading error while switching quickly between two panos

• Hi,

Once KRPano started to load pano cubes and user clicks on another thumbnail to load another pano.
    KRPano quickly showing the debug window with error 'Download of so and so cubes failes". As I understood this is happen because KRPano has already sends the request to load cubes and it is interrupted by clicking on another thumb. (See the attached Image)

I have tried "onloaderror=showlog(false)" but it is not working for me.

Is there any other way to hide the debug window if cube load request is interrupted once cubes started to load?

--
    Thanks
    pratiks

• Hi,

Are these thumbs external and are you starting new viewer instances when clicking them?

Normally there should be no errors of course, when the viewer itself stops its own downloads - but when the viewer itself will be removed - then the browser cancels the downloads requests - the viewer then only gets error events and thoughts that the loading has failed, more informations are not available here.

But a way to suppress the error messages, would be setting showerrors=false .

Best regards,
    Klaus

Are these thumbs external and are you starting new viewer instances when clicking them?

Yes, cubes are external and new viewer instance is loaded once user clicks on thumbnail.

So, is there any way to know KRPano that loading failed because of new instance is loaded or interrupted by user?

Thanks

• Hi,

So, is there any way to know KRPano that loading failed because of new instance is loaded or interrupted by user?

See above - 'more informations are not available here' - that means no, there is no way - the viewer doesn't and can't know why the loading of the files failed.

But using showerrors=false is still possible.

Or an other possibility - remove the viewer correctly from the html page instead:
    https://krpano.com/docu/html/#removing

Or even better - just load a new xml instead of embedding the viewer again.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!