Textfield - strange behavior on HTML5

• When loaded directly it all works fine, but when embeded from other server than textfield plugin ((krpano 1.0.8.15 (build 2012-10-05)) is not loaded and makes mess on my gui.
    Project was to be released last week, stopped due to this issue. Have no time to switch to new release (most probably some adaptations would be needed + testing)

Is there a way to force load via alturl textfield.js (if this exist outthere)

Have read that viewer will load integrated version automatically but it is not in case of embeded panorama.
    - Issues with crossdomain.xml and Access-Control-Allow-Origin via .htaccess file are solved and all other plugins works fine.
    - No code errors,
    - no log messages thrown
    - autoheiht set to false (known bug)

Klaus: Was this use case tested/identified in previous release? If tested can you give your proposal on how to set .htaccess (I did it as I wrote here: link) Maybe there was the catch with internal load.
    If identified before, was this tested/fixed in 1.16.1?

Do you have proposal what else I can to from this point?

• Hi,

Is there a way to force load via alturl textfield.js (if this exist outthere)

In the HTML5 viewer there is ONLY the integrated textfield plugin - an external textfield.js doesn't exists!

About your request itself - sorry, I don't know about any textfield related problems regarding 'embedded' or 'cross-domain usage'...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Now you know ;)

Meanwhile I have disabled textfield on IOS as I can't find a way to push it to work properly on IOS6.1.3.
    Will test it with Krpano1.6.1 (or latest version that will be there with our newes projects) in both scenarios (direct or embeded) and come to you with results related to this issue.
    Regards
    Umalo

• If you have difficulty finding relation between textfield in normal and on other server embeded mode, you can imagine how it is difficult for me to to look for solution;)
    (wouldn't bother you as I know you are in fixing the 1.6.1 bug phase but took me so many hours until now so...)

Anyway, as this project of mine is still not officially released and as I sad I have removed problematic plugin from use (until fixed), I will prepare replica example for you and share the link and code with you via PM.
    For sure when we find the solution I will be very glad to share the learning with the community here. For others to learn and save time reading forum as we all did when starting with Krpano engine.
    Umalo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!