html5 js loadxml preview and cube can not be displayed simultaneously

• Hello, I recently in the use of HTML5's loadXML () found a bug,
    loadXML (<image> <preview, url='pano1/preview.jpg'/> <cube url='pano1/pano_%s.jpg' /></ image>),
    so that only the preview is displayed,
    loadxml (<image> <preview url='pano1/preview.jpg'/> </ image>), with this effect is the same;
    loadxml (<image <cube url='pano1/pano_%s.jpg' /> </ image>) so you can display, but there is no preview,
    is this a bug?Who can help me, thank you *smile*

• In the examples of the Krpano loadxml(); documentation, I can see such one:

Code
    loadxml('<krpano><image><sphere url="pano.jpg"/></image></krpano>');

There are single quotation marks (') after the initial bracket and before the final one.

Could it be the reason? And there are also <krpano></krpano> tags opening and closing the path, as far as I can see in this example.

But I'm not sure about the reason...

• hi everyone
    Thank you for your reply, I tried your method, the problem still @Alexey Tkachenko

Very sorry, I was wrong code,written it like this in my project
    krpano.call("loadxml(<preview url='../ /res/panos/"+pid+"/preview.jpg'/><image><cube url='../server/res/panos/"+pid+"/pano_%s.jpg' /></image>)");

so that only the preview is displayed ,thanks ! *smile*

English is not good, I hope to be able to read *smile*

• I have solved, thank you, I have to write in my js inside:
    engine.call("loadxml(<krpano><preview url='../server/res/panos/"+pid+"/preview.jpg' /><image><cube url='../server/res/panos/"+pid+"/pano_%s.jpg' /></image></krpano>)");

To have a <krpano> tag
    thanks! *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!